COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
COVID-19 Safety Measures
There is no higher priority than the safety of our customers and Team Members. We realize that the risk of exposure to COVID-19 is still very real. Because of this, we continue to maintain the highest standard of cleaning and sanitization.
- Our buses are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each trip.
- Throughout your trip, we periodically clean and sanitize critical touchpoint areas, such as handrails, door handles, overhead bins and restrooms.
Our Team and Facilities
We continue to take concrete steps to reduce risk of exposure to our customers and our Team Members.
- We strongly encourage and support all Team Members to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Per the TSA Mask Mandate, masks are required onboard our vehicles at all times. We also require masks in our facilities if our employees are not vaccinated.
- We promote frequent and thorough hand washing and ensure that alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at all our locations.
- We encourage our team members to stay at home when sick with flexible PTO and work-from-home policies where applicable. This extends to care for family members as well.
- We have increased the frequency of our housekeeping practices, including both routine cleaning and additional disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- We have also developed a Contagious Illness Response Plan so that we can quickly respond to the needs of our customers and employees in case of an outbreak of COVID-19.
We will continue to be vigilant in our actions to ensure the safe travel of our passengers and the health of our employees.
Thank you for your trust in our company. We are confident our proactive actions will enable us to continue delivering you an unparalleled, safe and reliable transportation service.